Built for the most clutch moments, the Spalding LEGACY TF-1000 has no equal. It’s NFHS approved and used by some of the top college and high school programs in the country. From crossovers to pulling up from the logo, the LEGACY TF-1000’s moisture management capabilities create a dry surface for ultimate ball control. The wet grip microfiber composite cover has a game-ready feel right out of the box and provides an elite moisture-wicking surface so the ball plays at the same high level from tip off to crunch time. Lift your game to new heights with the best-in-class LEGACY TF-1000.
- BUILT DIFFERENT: Wet grip microfiber composite cover moisture management system wicks away sweat to maintain superior handles.
- SHOOTER’S TOUCH: Spalding Shooter’s Seam is designed for instant ball recognition, exceptional control, and precise accuracy.
- ELITE PERFORMANCE: Rotationally balanced butyl bladder provides ultimate air retention and nylon windings provide excellent structural integrity.
- NFHS APPROVED: Official high school ball in NY, CT, ME, PA, TX, IA, KS, KY, MA, MO, MN, RI, VT, WI, WV, N Central CIF, SC Independent.
- RECOMMENDED FOR INDOOR PLAY ONLY: Built for hardwood hooping.
- OFFICIAL SIZE: Size 7, 29.5" & INTERMEDIATE SIZE: Size 6, 28.5" available.
- SHIPPED INFLATED: Game-ready feel straight out of the box. Inflation recommendation is 8 PSI.