The Alignment Kickboard uses a hydrodynamic design to improve body position. The stabilizing hand strap allows complete control of the board without gripping, creating a perfect alignment from the fingertips to the toes. When used properly, the Alignment Kickboard sits just below the waterline so swimmers can lengthen their body without kicking at an incline. Shorter in design, the Alignment Kickboard puts less pressure on shoulders as compared to standard kickboards. A great training tool, the board can be used to do one arm and side kicking drills in addition to normal kicking. When paired with a snorkel, the Alignment Kickboard encourages proper head alignment and improves overall technique.
- HYDRODYNAMIC DESIGN: Promotes a streamlined body position in the water from fingertips to toes
- SUBMERGE JUST BELOW THE WATERLINE: Creates an ideal body position so the swimmer is flat in the water
- SMALLER, EFFICIENT SHAPE: Reduces shoulder stress while training
- VERSATILE TRAINING USES: Great for standard kicking, one arm drills and side kicking in all four competitive strokes
- STABILIZING STRAP: Allows control of the board without gripping, and places hands and arms in a proper streamlined position